Preparing for your
NOTE: make sure you have completed your intake form before the session starts, preferably at least 24 hours or more beforehand – the details you have given will help make our session even more effective.
Getting ready for your session is very easy!
1. Your laptop or device is fully charged or plugged in
2. You have a light switched on if the dark or going to get dark
3. You have a comfy chair to sit in
4. You will be warm
5. You have tissues at hand (not always needed!)
6. You have been to the toilet/bathroom just beforehand
7. You will be uninterrupted by people or dings and bings from your devices
Please note, you will be taken into a light hypnotic state, which you can come out of at any time. This state is a bit like being in a daydream and you remain fully in control.
I look forward to seeing you!
The online bit
Sessions take place on Zoom; but we can use Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime if necessary.
If you haven’t used Zoom before, be assured it’s very straight-forward, but you might like to join our call a couple of minutes early.
I send you a link to Zoom meeting. If it’s the first time, Zoom will ask to install a small app – please accept.
For this and all subsequent meetings, you’ll see Zoom starting up – you need to give it permission to carry on.
Zoom will then ask you if you want to join with video – you can see yourself at this time, but I can’t. Click yes, and then you’ll join the call.
If you join before I do, you’ll see a notice that I will be there soon.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!