Preparing for your
Thanks for filling in your intake form – the details you have given will help make our session even more effective. I will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please read the information below 🙂
All sessions (RTT and follow-ups/coaching) are currently carried out online (details below), so you will need a stable internet connection.
There are several benefits to doing sessions online, including: it doesn’t matter where you live, there is no travelling time, you can set yourself up so you are comfy, and there is no chance of cross-infection. The outcomes are just as good as doing sessions in person.
Before our online session, please make sure:
– Your device is charged or plugged in
– Your devices are set to do not disturb
– Your device is propped up (hands-free) so I can see your head and shoulders
– There is enough light to see your face; have a light on if needed
– You have somewhere comfortable to sit – elevate legs if possible
– You are going to be warm enough
– You have some tissues to hand
– You tie or pin back long hair
– You won’t be disturbed
The online bit
You can use a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Sessions take place on Zoom; but we can use Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime if necessary.
If you haven’t used Zoom before, be assured it’s very straight-forward, but you might like to join our call a couple of minutes early.
I send you a link to Zoom meeting. If it’s the first time, Zoom will ask to install a small app – please accept.
For this and all subsequent meetings, you’ll see Zoom starting up – you need to give it permission to carry on.
Zoom will then ask you if you want to join with video – you can see yourself at this time, but I can’t. Click yes, and then you’ll join the call.
If you join before I do, you’ll see a notice that I will be there soon.
Looking forward to seeing you soon! ~ Jacqui