Get ready for your session
NOTE: make sure you have completed your intake form before the session starts, preferably at least 24 hours or more beforehand – the details you have given will help make our session even more effective.
Getting ready for your session is very easy!
1. Your laptop or device is fully charged or plugged in
2. Your device is hands-free and propped up so I can see the top part of your body
3. You have a light switched on if the dark or going to get dark
4. You have a comfy chair to sit in
5. You will be warm
6. You have tissues at hand (not always needed!)
7. You have been to the toilet/bathroom just beforehand
8. You will be uninterrupted by people or dings and bings from your devices (switch them off!)
9. You have long hair tied or pulled back off your face
Please note that in MPP or RTT you will enter a light hypnotic state, which you can come out of at any time. This state is a bit like being in a daydream and you remain fully in control.
I look forward to seeing you!
The online bit
Sessions take place on Zoom; but we can use Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime if necessary.
If you haven’t used Zoom before, be assured it’s very straightforward, but you might like to join our call a couple of minutes early. When you book, you receive a link to a Zoom meeting. If it’s the first time you have used it, Zoom will ask to install a small app – please accept.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!